THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Can't Sleep So Learn About Me

So yeah, for those of you who don't know me:

* I'm Luke Halpert.
* I'm a sophmore that kind of crapped the bed last year so that explains why I'm in this class
* I am conflicted on what I want to major in (communications or marketing)
* I grew up in Stony Brook, NY, which is only 45 or so minutes east of Hofstra
* I am a successful entrepreneur as I co-founded Edge Life, a nightlife promotion company which at the moment is currently involved in four nights a week at four of the best parties in Nassau County. We have 40+ employees and we have accomplished all of this in a little less then six months
* I am a huge sports fan as well. The teams I follow the most are the New York Mets, Atlanta Falcons, Notre Dame & Rutgers football and Texas basketball. I also root for the Oklahoma City Thunder, San Francisco Giants, New York Giants, New York Knicks and New York Rangers but not on the same level as my big favorite teams
* My drinking the milk from the cereal bowl when I'm done
* I don't really care for reading novels since I, for whatever reason, cannot maintain focus when reading in a book format. If there are pictures involved I am ok so magazines and comic books are great but novels are NOT FOR ME
* Speaking of comic books, I just recently got into them again after a long, long hiatus. I read pretty much anything in the Batman-family and Captain America
* I went to Super Bowl 42 (Giants/Patriots). Best experience of my life.
* I'm a huge movie guy. My favorites are Back To The Future, Taken, The Sandlot and Batman Begins
* I have a very eclectic taste in music. The only thing I don't think I care for is Enya-esque New Age stuff. I listen to pretty much everything from every era. I got 12000+ songs in my library. My top ten favorite artists, according to my Last.FM, are The Beatles, The Offspring, Young Jeezy, Johnny Cash, Beastie Boys, Sum 41, T.I., Chamillionaire, Murs and Frank Sinatra
* I'm a big video game guy although I don't play many games. I mainly stick to rhythm games (Rock Band, Guitar Hero) and sports games (Madden, MLB : The Show, NBA Live)
* I am a huge history buff, especially when it comes to things I am interested in. I know more about the history of and old time baseball then most people will ever know in their lifetime and I can name where pretty much any skill position player in the NFL and NBA player went to college
* I'm a big comedy guy since I like laughing (and who doesn't)
* My dream job is to either be on TV or host a radio talk show of some kind
* I had Tim Tebow's phone number but my phone broke and I lost it

0 comments: